Brydie Alice garments are cut, assembled & sewn by me, in my home studio - there's no outsourcing - so please understand, sometimes there are 3-4 week waiting periods for custom orders.
Each garment is made with love, using quality cotton fabric with the utmost care and attention to detail. Should you be unhappy with your garment, please send me a message so I can remedy the situation - firstname.lastname@example.org
I will happily exchange garments given the following conditions are met:
- The garment is returned within 14 days of purchase - return postage at buyer's expense
- The garment is returned in original, unworn & saleable condition
- Where a garment is exchanged for one of lesser value, a credit note will be given
- PLEASE NOTE that Brydie Alice strives to produce one-of-a-kind garments & does not bulk buy fabric, therefore the same garment, in the same fabric, can not be guaranteed in the event of an exchange.
So that you can enjoy your garment & it stands the test of time, I recommend:
- Wash your garment in cold water
- Always close zips on garments before washing
- Line dry in shade to avoid fabric fade - avoid using a clothes dryer as they can cause shrinkage, zip failures & reduce the longevity of the garment
- Avoid excessive ironing over zips.